Terms and Conditions
Welcome to On Wheels Laundry! These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of our laundry services located at www.onwheelslaundry.ae. By accessing this website and using our services, you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use On Wheels Laundry’s website and services if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement, and Disclaimer Notice:
- “Client,” “You,” and “Your” refer to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions.
- “The Company,” “Ourselves,” “We,” “Our,” and “Us” refer to On Wheels Laundry.
- “Party,” “Parties,” or “Us” refer to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves.
- On Wheels Laundry provides laundry services in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and operates through its website www.onwheelslaundry.ae, contactable via phone at 048745369 or 0508621869, and through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our services encompass a wide range including Laundry, Restoration, and Home Textile Cleaning, while not limited to these, offering comprehensive care for clothes and textiles.
Pricing and Payment
- Prices for our services are listed on our website and are subject to change without prior notice.
- Payment for services must be made in full upon delivery, unless otherwise agreed upon in writing.
- While we strive to provide the best service possible, certain fabrics or items may be unsuitable for our standard laundry processes. It is the Client’s responsibility to identify and communicate any specific instructions or special requirements for such items.
- We reserve the right to refuse service for items that may pose a risk to our equipment, personnel, or violate local laws and regulations.
Delivery and Pickup
- We aim to provide accurate pickup and delivery times, but these may be subject to variations due to unforeseen circumstances. We will communicate any delays or changes in schedule to the best of our ability.
- It is the Client’s responsibility to provide a suitable and safe location for the pickup and delivery of laundry items.
- On Wheels Laundry shall not be held liable for any damages, loss, or theft of items during pickup, transportation, or delivery.
- We do not take responsibility for any damages resulting from instructions provided by the Client regarding laundry processes or special treatments.
- The Client acknowledges that laundry and dry cleaning are accepted without any responsibility towards any damages resulting from the cleaning process. Moreover, On Wheels Laundry shall not be liable for unclaimed items after two weeks from the date of order.
- We will not be responsible for any valuables left within the garments.
- Claims for any damaged or misplaced items should be reported within 48 hours.
- Stubborn stains should be located by the customer.
- In the event of loss or damage, our liability is not more than 5X the service cost.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
- On Wheels Laundry reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting on the website.
By using our services, you agree to abide by these terms and conditions. If you have any questions or concerns regarding these terms, please contact us at email@example.com.